STM32 development board designed for the ST official tool 32F429IDISCOVERY, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
Open429Z-D is an STM32 development board designed for the ST official tool 32F429IDISCOVERY, which features the STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller onboard.
The Open429Z-D supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with STM32 series microcontrollers.
What’s on the mother board
- 32F429IDISCOVERY socket: for easily connecting the 32F429IDISCOVERY
- MCU pins connector: all the MCU I/O ports are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- USB connector: USB to UART via the onboard convertor PL2303
- I2C1/I2C2 interface: easily connects to I2C peripherals such as I/O expander (PCF8574), FRAM (FM24CLxx), etc.
- I2S2/I2S3/I2C1 interface: easily connects to I2S peripherals such as audio module, etc.
- DCMI interface: for connecting camera
- SDIO interface: for connecting Micro SD module, features much faster access speed rather than SPI
- CAN1 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- CAN2 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- UART3 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
- SPI1/SPI4 + AD/DA interfaces:
- easily connects to SPI peripherals such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3 module, etc.
- easily connects to AD/DA modules (SPI1 features AD/DA alternative function)
- UART2 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
- 8-bit FSMC interface: easily connects to peripherals such as NandFlash
- SAI1 interface: for connecting audio modules like UDA1380 module
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- 5V DC jack
- 5V/3.3V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming
- Joystick jumper
- short the jumper to connect the joystick to default I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect the joystick to custom I/Os via jumper wires
- Boot mode switch: for configuring BOOT0 pin
- USB to UART jumper
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- PL2303: USB to UART convertor
- 5V DC power switch
- Power indicator
- UART1 indicator
- Joystick: five positions
What’s on the 32F429IDISCOVERY
- STM32F429ZIT6 microcontroller featuring 2 MB of Flash memory, 256 KB of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone
- ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through the USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- 2.4″ QVGA TFT LCD
- SDRAM 64 Mbits
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on
- Two user LEDs:LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two USB OTG LEDs:LD5 (green) VBUS and LD6 (red) OC (over-current)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP144 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
32F429I-DISCOVERY: TOP LAYOUT
32F429I-DISCOVERY: BOTTOM LAYOUT
The 32F429IDISCOVERY integrates ST-LINK/V2 for programming/debugging (SWD only).
The figure 1, and 2 show the header pinouts of JTAG/SWD interface
Figure 1. JTAG Header Pinout
Figure 2. SWD Header Pinout
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follows:
- Demo code (examples in C, μC/OS-II)
- Related software (KEIL etc.)
- STM32 Datasheets
- STM32 development documentations
The “Standard Package” and “Accessory Boards Package” below are included.
- Open429Z-D mother board x 1
- 4-pin 2-pin wires pack x 1
- USB power cable x 1
- User Guide CD x 1
1 2 3 4
Accessory Boards Package
- 32F429IDISCOVERY x 1
- UDA1380 Board x 1
- Analog Test Board x 1
- Micro SD Storage Board x 1
- OV2640 Camera Board x 1
- NandFlash Board (A) x 1
- SN65HVD230 CAN Board 2pcs x 1
- FM24CLXX FRAM Board x 1
- AT45DBXX DataFlash Board x 1
- RS232 Board x 1
- USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
- Serial male to female cable x 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
For large quantity please feel free to contact us for quotation!
Average Star Rating:
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
Feedback Rating for This Product
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
||Estimated Delivery Time
||3 - 7 days
||3 - 7 days
||5 - 14 days
|Post Air Mail
||15 - 45 days
||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).