MG-200 is the latest portable guitar multi-effects processor from NUX. Its compact size fits in most guitar bags! With the enhanced controls and loads of new sounds by NUX original TSAC Technology, MG-200 is very handy for live performance and practice!
What is TSAC?
TSAC(True Simulation of Analog Circuit) Since 1950’s, musicians have been using analog devices to create their works. Musicians love the tone of their vintage instruments! The audio signal goes through various electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, transistors and tubes. All these components affect each other to create the result-TONE! TSAC Technology virtually re-constructs the real analog circuits by using DSP chips, and accurately emulates the tone and feel of the vintage instruments.
– Color TFT LCD.
– Built-in drum machine and looper.
– Built-in tuner.
– Easy to turn on/off any effects section.
– USB for system Updating.
– Various output modes.
– Built-in CTRL 1 footswitch and extensional CTRL2 pedal jack.
– A total of 55 models.
– 36 factory presets and 36 user presets.
– Powered by adaptor or 6 AA batteries.( Batteries are not included )
– Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz
– A/D Converter: 24bit
– Frequency Response: 20Hz-20000Hz±1dB
– THD+N: -93dBu(<0.003%)
– Dynamic Range: 110dB
– Input: -20dB
– Output: -10dB
– Power: DC 9V
– Item Size: 24 * 15.5 * 6.7cm / 9.5 * 6.1 * 2.6in (L * W * H)
– Item Weight: 996g / 35.1oz
– Package Size: 33 * 18 * 8cm / 13 * 7.1 * 3.2in (L * W * H)
– Package Weight: 1284g / 45.3oz
– 1 * MG-200 Guitar Modeling Processor
– 1 * 9V Power Adaptor(EU plug)
– 1 * Owner’s Manual(In English)
– Batteries are not included.
– Do not use MG-200 in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
– Do not use MG-200 in the direct sunlight.
– Please do not disassemble MG-200 by yourself.
– Please read the manual carefully in advance to ensure your proper operation.
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|