TI-Nspire CX CAS
99% Original New
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
BUY WHAT YOU ORDER!
Full Tracking Delivery Confirmation!
This is a Texas Instrument Graphing Calculator TI-Nspire CX CAS and it’s 99% second hand original calculator. Buy with confidence with us and get what you order without any cancel or back orders!
The TI-Nspire CX CAS provides algebraic capability to symbolically solve equations, factor and expand variable expressions, complete the square, find antiderivatives, computer limits and exact solutions in irrational forms, making it a robust hands-learning tool that satisfies math and science curriculum needs from middle school through college.
- TI-nspire Rechargeable battery with Charger
- USB Cable
- Slide case
- 1 Year limited Warranty
COLOR SCREEN, THIN DESIGN, RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- Stay mobile, continue learning – Transfer class assignments from handheld to computer. Complete work outside of school using student software. On the desktop at home or a laptop on the bus, at the library, coffee shop.. wherever.
- Explore higher-level math concepts – Explore symbolic algebra and symbolic caclulus, in addition to standard numeric calculations. View exact values – in the form of variables such as x and y, radicals and pi – when doing step -by-step arithmetic, algebraic and calculus calculations.
- Visualize in full color – Color-code equations, objects, points and lines on the full-color, backlit display. Make faster, stronger connections between equations, graphs and geometric representations on screen.
- Real-world images** – Use digital images or your own photos. Overlay and color-code math and science concepts. Discover real-world connections.
- Recharge with ease – The installed TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery is expected to last up to two weeks of normal use on a single charge. No alkaline batteries needed.
- Calculate in style – The sleek TI-Nspire CX handheld is the thinnest and lightest TI graphing calculator model to date. It’s also the brightest with a high-resolution, full-color display that makes it easy to see every exponent, variable and line.
- 3D Graphing – Graph and rotate (manually and automatically) 3D functions. Change the wire or surface color of your 3D graph.
- Screen size: 320 x 240 pixels (3.2″ diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 125 DPI; 16-bit color
- Powered by the TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery (included)
- Memory: 100 MB storage memory / 64MB operating memory
- USB port for computer connectivity, unit-to-unit communication with other TI-Nspire family handhelds.
- Approved for standardized tests – PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, AP, and Praxis exams.*
- Approved on some state exams.
- Press-to-Test – designed to quickly prepare the TI-Nspire CX CAS for high-stakes exams, and easily restores for classroom use after the exam.
- Ideal for: Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-calculus, Statistics, Business & Finance, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Calculus, and Linear Algebra
Features and Functionality
- Features all the functionality of TI-Nspire family technology, plus built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) capabilities.
- Color, backlit display
- Ability to utilize images (jpeg, jpg, bmp, png file formats) and overlay with graphical elements on screen
- 3D graphing
- Includes an easy-glide Touchpad that works more like a computer with a mouse.
- Allows students to explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas.
- See multiple representations of a single problem – algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written.
- Explore individual representations, one at a time, or as many as four on the same screen.
- Grab a graphed function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists
- “Link” representations: Manipulate the properties of one and observe instant updates to others without switching screens
- Solve equations while avoiding arithmetic errors
- Factor, expand expressions and solve for common denominators
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities.
- Easy-to-use computer features:
- Simple drop-down menus – emulate the intuitive operation of familiar computer features
- Quick alpha keys
- Save and review work – create, edit and save problem solving in documents and pages similar to the word processing and file storage features of a computer.
- Connectivity – easily link with another TI-Nspire family handheld or a PC for easy file transfer
- Features a dedicated programming environment as well as programming libraries for global access to user-defined functions & programs
- CALCULATOR – Enter and view expressions, equations and formulas exactly as they appear in math textbooks. Quickly and easily select the proper syntax, symbols and variables from a template that supports standard mathematical notation. Scroll through previous entries to explore outcomes and patterns.
- GRAPHS – Graph and explore functions, animate points on objects or graphs and explain their behavior, and much more.
- GEOMETRY – Create and explore geometric shapes.
- LISTS & SPREADSHEET – Capture and track the values of a graph and collected data, and observe number patterns. Organize the results of statistical analysis. Capabilities similar to using computer spreadsheets: label columns, insert formulas into cells, select individual cells and change their size.
- DATA & STATISTICS – Summarize statistical data using different graphical methods. Manipulate and explore data – watch how changes in data can affect the statistical analysis. Create “quick graphs.” Perform a variety of descriptive and inferential statistical calculations on real data sets.
- NOTES – Put the math in writing. Include the word problem with its solutions and explain problem-solving approaches – right in the handheld or computer software. Question-and-answer templates allow educators to prompt students to show solutions.
- VERNIER DATAQUEST APP – Create a hypothesis graphically and replay data collection experiments. Use in conjunction with the TI-Nspire Lab Cradle.
- Students learn mathematical concepts more readily with deeper understanding when they learn across different forms of representation
- Students using TI-Nspire handhelds have demonstrated deeper understanding and greater abilities in drawing inferences
- Appropriate use of TI-Nspire technology can facilitate use of shared resources for collaborative learning, high student engagement, and a novel, integrated format for instructional units. Beliefs that the calculator is an aid to learning mathematics (not just an efficiency device)
Perform computations and enter expressions, equations and formulas in proper math notation.
| Lists & Spreadsheet
Perform mathematical operations on data and visualize the connections between the data and their plots.
Plot and explore functions, equations and inequalities, animate points on objects and graphs, use sliders to explain their behavior and more.
Enter notes, steps, instructions and other comments on the screen alongside the math.
Construct and explore geometric figures and create animations.
| Data & Statistics
Summarize and analyze data using different graphical methods such as histograms, box plots, bar and pie charts and more.
Average Star Rating:
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
Feedback Rating for This Product
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
||Estimated Delivery Time
||3 - 7 days
||3 - 7 days
||5 - 14 days
|Post Air Mail
||15 - 45 days
||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).